Sunday, March 2, 2014

February.

I didn't post anything for the full month of February. I wish I could say I've been hibernating. I've been in California a lot enjoying the warm weather and freak outs over a little sprinkle of rain. The sun is shining today, which is a terrible trick because its actually 3 degrees. It is the type of cold where my whole body tenses up to try to get smaller and keep warm and there is no relief in site (at least not in the 7 day forecast).

I strongly question why we are living in Madison when even places like New York are getting 20 and 30 degree range days while were stuck in the teens. Yuck. 

Enjoy some pictures of what we've been up to for the last four weeks- playing with Moses, a chocolate and wine tasting at the botanical gardens in our neighborhood, basketball, and a box of bourbon courtesy of Harvest.





No comments:

Post a Comment